- Use Six Sigma to quantify the critical quality issues in your company.
- Integrate the principles of business, statistics, and engineering to achieve results.
- Transform process improvement opportunities into clearly defined Six Sigma projects.
- Use statistical tools to identify and determine the relationship between inputs and outputs of a process.
- Use Six Sigma methodology (DMAIC) to increase productivity and improve quality.
- Reduce the cost of poor quality and reduce waste.
- Reduce variation and improve quality and reliability.
- Implement Six Sigma methods that ensure long term improvements.
Leave a Reply